THE DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data) or is otherwise not ascertainable.
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
- Contact Data includes first name, last name, billing address, delivery address, email address, and mobile or other telephone numbers.
- Payment Data includes bank account and payment card details, expiration date, authorization number or security code, and billing address.
- Transaction Data includes Contact Data, Payment Data, and details about products and services you have purchased from us.
- Customer Service Data includes service inquiries, comments, and warranty and repair history.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- User Content includes photographs, comments, and other content you provide.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Payment, Transaction, Customer Service, Profile, User Content, and/or Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, telephone, email, social media, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Seek to purchase our products;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Interact with us on social media; or
- Give us some feedback.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources, including the following:
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources;
- Contact, Payment and Transaction Data from payment processor and fraud detection and prevention companies;
- Identity and/or Contact Data from friends or people you know and who have asked us to contact you;
- Technical Data from analytics providers like Google;
- Technical Data from search information providers;
- Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage, User Content, and/or Friends Data from social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Identity, Contact, Profile, and/or Usage Data from advertising networks and marketing lists.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
At this point, Ruvido Designs does not share your personal data. It is stored on our admin website account through a third party and we only use it for our own marketing purposes. Your data is safe with us.